Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82523members
350129posts

One Stuck EGX 300 2nd Ask

Gateways and Energy Servers

Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.

Solved
michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

One Stuck EGX 300 2nd Ask

One EGX 300 let me upload the bin file via ftp fine but will not let me send the disk image.

Tried two Windows Explorer, DOS and FileZilla to ftp. ZIP.

Now have a half updated EGX 300.

bin at newest disk image 3.380 and stuck

Can anyone help???

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

Re: One Stuck EGX 300 2nd Ask

We cleared the logs via the web page interface and turned off logging.  Also used Modbus register right to do a factory reset.  Still cannot ftp image to EGX.  It is acting like its "disk" is full.

Thanks,

Michael

See Answer In Context

5 Replies 5
Randi_Dolan
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems upgrading your EGX300.

There's a few things that may cause this issue:

Are there data log files on-board the EGX300?  If so, would you save them to a PC (Data Export) and then turn off logging and purge the log files?  Also, if you have any custom pages on the EGX, would you also save those files to a PC and then delete them from the EGX?

If you deleted some files, would you please try to update the disk image again.  If not, please let me know and I will try to assist you with this issue.

Randii

michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

We cleared the logs via the web page interface and turned off logging.  Also used Modbus register right to do a factory reset.  Still cannot ftp image to EGX.  It is acting like its "disk" is full.

Thanks,

Michael

Randi_Dolan
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Also, just to make sure, you are have firmware version 4.460 on the EGX and are trying to download 4.461 disk image?

EGX300 v4.461 Firmware and 4.460 Disk Update - Documents & Downloads

I'm still investigating your issue, I just wanted to make sure that you do, indeed, have the latest firmware.

Randi_Dolan
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Whoops... the other way around 4.461 Firmware and 4.460 Disk Image.

Randi_Dolan
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hi Michael,

Would you please navigate to the <ipaddress>/disk.html webpage and select (one at a time) the following, select "Apply", and paste the results in here? (you will have to use your browser "back" button to return to the page to perform each report

Print Disk Physical Information

Print Disk Volume Information

Print Disk SuperBlock

Print Disk Directory (leave at root)

Thank you,

Randi