Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82759members
350547posts

Does a register list exist for the ComX'210 & ComX'510?

Gateways and Energy Servers

Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.

Solved
Philippe_Morel
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

I want to read the information from the analog and digital inputs with StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert.

Or will there be a driver in the near future for PME7 and PME8?

Accepted Solutions
sesa209813
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Re: Does a register list exist for the ComX'210 & ComX'510?

Hi Philippe,

I believe what you're looking for is in the 510 user manual appendix, pages 183-4: http://www.schneider-electric.com/ww/en/download/document/DOCA0098EN

Thanks,

Katie

See Answer In Context

5 Replies 5
sesa209813

Hi Philippe,

I believe what you're looking for is in the 510 user manual appendix, pages 183-4: http://www.schneider-electric.com/ww/en/download/document/DOCA0098EN

Thanks,

Katie

LazCM_175878

Hi, Philippe

I would like to add to the Katie answer, Com’X 210 Register Mapping you can find in the following link user manual (firmware version 1.4.6)

Appendix D  (pag 157-158)

Note: don't forget to activate the function "Modbus gateway access"  ("Settings" main tab)

Best Regards

Lazaro

LCM
Philippe_Morel
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hi Katie & Lazaro,

Thank you!

The only thing that I don't find are the analog register addresses.

Still note 5 contains information about the analog inputs. (page 184 for the Com'X510 and page 157 for the Com'X210.)

And the ComX'210 does give the analog register addresses for the extensions. (page 158 for the Com'X210)

Greetings,

Philippe

LazCM_175878
0 Likes

Hi, Philippe

It seems that it is a "mistake", because the mentioned registers are from Com'X main module,

my test :

Best Regards

Lazaro

LCM
Philippe_Morel
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Lazaro,

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Philippe