Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84703members
354081posts

Com'X510 & Adfweb HD67029 - MBUS > Modbus problem

Gateways and Energy Servers

Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.

dario_andl_nabl
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Com'X510 & Adfweb HD67029 - MBUS > Modbus problem

Hi to all, 

can someone help me convert Mbus protocol from power meter iEM3235 to Modbus using Adfweb HD67029 gateway and read data in Com'X510 Energy server?

I am not familiar with MBUS and I don't know how to manually create points which needs translate to Modbus.

Using automatic "Scan&Decode" function in Adfweb I got modbus registers but I don't read correct values in com'x510 on those registers.

I tried to change modbus data type, register +-1 but without success to read anything correctly.

Attachments
1 Reply 1
GokhanT
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: Com'X510 & Adfweb HD67029 - MBUS > Modbus problem

hi , 

could you please check to read the registers with Modbus Doctor (Simulator) to be sure that you check correct register ? length of data is also important point you should be sure such as int16 , uint16, float 32 etc. 

Tags (1)