Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84808members
354265posts

quick device support

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

quick device support

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Enric Climent on 2017-04-10

I've required a DCE DDF to device support of two devices, inRow ACRC502 and chiller Uniflair ISAF1221A. I need them quicly so the customer wants to put these devices in production tomorrow morning. What is the best way to get them quickly?

In addition, I need this inRow DDF so the DDF I have in DCE doesn't shows all sensors the device has. Do you know how can solve this problem?

Best regards,

Enric Climent

(CID:116919024)

Accepted Solutions
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: quick device support

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Ganga Rajagopal on 2017-04-11

Hello Climent,

We have sent the DDF for Uniflair ISAF1221A.

We are working on developing the DDF inRow ACRC502, even though this is Schneider device the process would take around one week because DDF developers should communicate with device experts to know which sensors to add in DDF. If you have an urgent requirement please respond to your request in DCIM support where our support staff requested you to fill the request form.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganga Rajagopal

(CID:116923286)

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: quick device support

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Ganga Rajagopal on 2017-04-11

Hello Climent,

We have sent the DDF for Uniflair ISAF1221A.

We are working on developing the DDF inRow ACRC502, even though this is Schneider device the process would take around one week because DDF developers should communicate with device experts to know which sensors to add in DDF. If you have an urgent requirement please respond to your request in DCIM support where our support staff requested you to fill the request form.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganga Rajagopal

(CID:116923286)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.