Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84572members
353845posts

Why does my NetBotz 200 email me every 1 minute?

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Why does my NetBotz 200 email me every 1 minute?

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by jjonkman on 2016-02-02

I have configured my device to email me temperature threshold warnings every 5 minutes for up to 5 times.  I saved the configuration, but it sends me emails every 1 minute and it never ends.  Am i doing something wrong?

(CID:105462037)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Why does my NetBotz 200 email me every 1 minute?

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Balaraman Jagadeesan on 2016-02-03

Dear Jason,

I would suggest you to verify if you have enabled correct Severity levels. In case if you have enabled Informational event as well, you may get an email alerts.

I would suggest to verify the settings to see if the settings as per your requirement.

If repeat at an interval of 2 minutes and until condition clears, you will get an email alerts every 2 minutes until alarm clears.

I also request you to make sure that the Netbotz 200 appliance firmware is the latest version. This K-base document can help you to upgrade the firmware of the appliance.

K-base ID: FA156047

http://www.apc.com/site/support/in/en/faq/

(CID:105462041)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.