Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84297members
353445posts

Virtual sensors not showing values in DCE Map View

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
Anil_Kumar
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Virtual sensors not showing values in DCE Map View

Hi All,

I am facing issue in Struxureware Data Center Expert 7.8, many virtual sensors not showing the values in Map view and this issue is permanent.

I have tried in two different sites running DCE 7.8 in and same issue found in both the sites.

There is an option i found to show the values of virtual sensors inside edit map settings but once i saved, again many sensors value gets removed.

Any one please help how i can fix this issue.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Frowndon
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Virtual sensors not showing values in DCE Map View

Hello,

I had the same issue before with virtual temperature sensors were the value disappeared the next day and the only solution I found was to delete the sensor and recreate it again.
You loose your data however but in my case it was only a week or two and the data wasn't crucial.
In some cases I had to delete and recreate the same sensor up to 4 times before the value would display permanently.

Here is my original post.

Virtual temperature sensor value disappearing 

Regards,
Brendan.

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
Frowndon
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Virtual sensors not showing values in DCE Map View

Hello,

I had the same issue before with virtual temperature sensors were the value disappeared the next day and the only solution I found was to delete the sensor and recreate it again.
You loose your data however but in my case it was only a week or two and the data wasn't crucial.
In some cases I had to delete and recreate the same sensor up to 4 times before the value would display permanently.

Here is my original post.

Virtual temperature sensor value disappearing 

Regards,
Brendan.

Tags (1)