Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84669members
354060posts

UPS-battery near end of life error

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

UPS-battery near end of life error

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Chuck Caraway on 2019-05-29

We just finished upgrading 125 APC 1500 and 2200 UPSs. The equipment is all manufactured in 2018 running version 6.5.0 on the NMC. Besides finding 5 units that were DOA, the equipment is all up and working. I now have 6 out of the 125 units showing an alarm of Battery near end of life. The battery install date indicates February or March of 2019. I ‘ve tried resetting the battery health warning to 730 days and back to no response. Setting the time to no response clears the alarm but as soon as I set it back to default it goes back into a warning alarm. This is an SNMP alarm that shows up in DCE and on the equipment. I am not able to find this problem on any of the past community questions.

Any help would be most appreciated. 

(CID:144312509)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: UPS-battery near end of life error

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Chuck Caraway on 2019-06-06

Move the post to APC hardware forums.

Thanks

Chuck

(CID:144867630)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.