Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84686members
354042posts

Adding markers in SE Help, SE Login and Classic themes

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Adding markers in SE Help, SE Login and Classic themes

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Javier Alejandro Pignata on 2019-05-29

Hello,
i'm not able to add markers for the location map portlet on such themes. Anyone knows why? Is there a way to do such thing?
Regards

(CID:144312568)

5 Replies 5
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Adding markers in SE Help, SE Login and Classic themes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2019-05-31

Hi Javier,

I think the SE specific portlets are designed to work with SE Theme - it is recommended only to use the SE theme with the SE specific portlets. 

Kind regards

(CID:144312935)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Javier Alejandro Pignata on 2019-05-31

oh... and there's no way to emulate, for example, the borderless portlets that exists in SE themes on the non-SE ones?

(CID:144313149)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Javier Alejandro Pignata on 2019-05-31

I mean, not putting that portlets but modifying the existing ones to make them borderless.

(CID:144313150)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Well it seems that for some reason I'm not able to get Liferay's page access through Portal and maybe that's the reason the Schneider's portlets won't show up information in Liferay's themes.
Any clue about this? Could I need some extra permissions to enable Schneider's portlets information in Liferay's themes?
Regards!

(CID:144313156)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.