Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84588members
353854posts

Some of the DCO Insight data sets are not available

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Some of the DCO Insight data sets are not available

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Akihiro Yamagami on 2018-10-30

-----------

Because of some issues to update the contents, I will re-post this topic as new one.

-----------

I have a question about the "Data Sets" provided by DCO Insight.

DCO provides the varieties of Data Sets to generate report uisng the data on DCO.
It makes users to quickly access the data on DCO  by just Drag & Drop the items and it's quite useful.

But, when I tried to use these predefined "Data Sets", I found that there are 2 types of "Data Sets".

a) "Data Sets" which is available just by Drag&Drop the Data Sets on DCO Insight GUI.

- Rooms
- Pdus
- RackMountEquipment
- NetworkGearRackMountEquipmentDataSet
- Tag
- Custom Properties
- Eternal Items, etc

MISSING ATTACHMENT: DataSet_available_by_justD&D.rptdesign (sample report)

b) Data Sets" which can "not" see the table contents just by Drag&Drop on DCO Insight GUI.

- InventoryDataSet
- RackMountPDUs
- Upss
- Blades
- Racks
- Servers, etc._D&D.rptdesign".

I could not see the table contents on this report. Of course, on my DCO server, several item of those data sets are are exist.

MISSING ATTACHMENT: DataSet_unavailable_by_D&D.rptdesign (sample report)

What's the difference between the above data sets? Is it the behavior as designed?

If it's designed behavior,  is there any available information how to use the contents of Data Sets categorized to "b)"?

I know that "InventoryDataSet" are used in Inventory report.
But, I'm not sure what is actually required to use those data sets.

Regards,

Akihiro

(CID:134691371)

1 Reply 1
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.