Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84519members
353746posts

Pressure Monitoring

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Pressure Monitoring

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Matthew Wren on 2017-01-04

When will Netbotz (250 - 550 - 570 Series) come with pressure monitoring?

(CID:110013137)

Accepted Solutions
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Pressure Monitoring

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2017-01-04

Hi Matthew,

we we do not have a pressure monitoring option but we do have 0-5 volt and 4-20 mA options so if you find a 3rd party sensor that uses these protocols, we should be able to monitor them. 

Steve. 

(CID:110013297)

See Answer In Context

7 Replies 7
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2017-01-04

Hi Matthew,

we we do not have a pressure monitoring option but we do have 0-5 volt and 4-20 mA options so if you find a 3rd party sensor that uses these protocols, we should be able to monitor them. 

Steve. 

(CID:110013297)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by afsaneh on 2017-02-25

Hi Dear Steve,

I have a netbotz 0451 and a 3rd party 4-20 ma pressure sensor, i connected sensor to the 4-20 ma port on the netbotz, but i couldn't monitor the sensor, and netbotz cant add sensor.

i read help of netbotz, it says i have to add custom , but this item is disable in the netbotz.

could you please help me?

Afsaneh

(CID:112625331)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2017-02-27

Hi Afsaneh,

Is it possible that you're logged in as something other than administrator on the NetBotz appliance? I've removed the license I had on my 450 just in case it changed anything and still I am able to add a custom 4-20 mA sensor. On my 450 (same as 451) I am able to:

Select integrated sensor pod:

Select External Ports:

I can see the add custom button:

Choose the 4-20 option:

Configure it (You need to configure yours based on the sensor's manual):

Now I can select that custom sensor as an option:

Steve

(CID:112625747)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Matthew Wren on 2017-04-21

Hi Guys,

Thanks for that, and it's awesome to know, also what third party pressure sensor did you use? this is probably the important part for me!

Matt

(CID:116923158)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by John Smith on 2017-01-04

I use a Netbotz 4-20mA Sensor Pod and pressure transducers to get the signals I want. It isn't as easy and plugging in a temp probe however it isn't too difficult. Wire everything up, configure the pod with the 4 and 20 mA range and vola!

(CID:110013546)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by afsaneh on 2017-02-28

thank you so much.

(CID:112626041)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.