Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82709members
350444posts

PME 2020 Flow meter drive issue

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
AGM
Cadet
0 Likes

PME 2020 Flow meter drive issue

Hi there!

I hope someone can help me.

I have a flow meter device with modbus TCP/IP communication protocol support and I´ll like to integrate it in my PME.

I has already created his template with the device type editor tool using his modbus map and it works very well. Do not shows any bad responses and communication errors but, when I want to create some trends or vista diagrams looking to see simultaneously register values, appears an error who says "Unexpected ION Exception code 'Not Supported' - Illegal data Address." But if I just shown one by one register, all appears, but just like that! One, then I have to delete it and shown another. That is not the idea to works.

Do someone knows how I can fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
tjlaw
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Hi,Re: PME 2020 Flow meter drive issue

Hi, 

You might want to post your topic here 

https://community.exchange.se.com/t5/EcoStruxure-Power-Monitoring/bd-p/power-monitoring-expert

to get help from the PME experts.

Best Regards, 

TJ

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
tjlaw
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Hi,Re: PME 2020 Flow meter drive issue

Hi, 

You might want to post your topic here 

https://community.exchange.se.com/t5/EcoStruxure-Power-Monitoring/bd-p/power-monitoring-expert

to get help from the PME experts.

Best Regards, 

TJ

Tags (1)
AGM
Cadet
0 Likes

Re: Hi,Re: PME 2020 Flow meter drive issue

Thanks TJ..

Tags (1)