Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84589members
353854posts

NetBotz 200 with a Proxy Server

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

NetBotz 200 with a Proxy Server

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by waleed.ahafeez on 2015-12-14

Hi Everyone,

I have done a installation of NetBotz 200 for one of our client, the client is using a DNS Server which is resolving the internal IPs only and to access the public network they are using a separate Proxy Server on 8080 Port.

To generate email alerts I have to access an external SMTP Server for which I need public network access, please advise if there is any way of configuring proxy servers in NetBotz 200 Series Controllers.

Regards,

Waleed Bin Abdul Hafeez

DataLink

Saudi Arabia

(CID:105457862)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: NetBotz 200 with a Proxy Server

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2015-12-14

Hi Waleed,

There is no way to specifically tell the NetBotz 200 that it is using a proxy server on 8080 for sending e-mail. A workaround for this would be to use an internal SMTP server and have that server forward the e-mails to the external SMTP. 

Thanks,

Steve

(CID:105457939)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.