Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84792members
354240posts

Multiple Dry contact to Sensor pod 155

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
sen-san
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Multiple Dry contact to Sensor pod 155

Hello everyone, to monitor 8 dry contacts, are NBRK0570 and 1 Sensor pod 155 enough? 

I assume 6 ports of NBRK0570 and 2 ports of NBPD0155 could be used for Dry Contact Cable.

Is there any limitation on the number of dry contact for rack monitor and sensor pod?

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
KevinK
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Re: Multiple Dry contact to Sensor pod 155

Hi @sen-san ,

Thats correct. That should be enough. I am not aware of any limitation on dry contacts. You will be able to use up to 6 on the rack monitor and up to 4 on the room sensor pod.

Kevin

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
KevinK
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Re: Multiple Dry contact to Sensor pod 155

Hi @sen-san ,

Thats correct. That should be enough. I am not aware of any limitation on dry contacts. You will be able to use up to 6 on the rack monitor and up to 4 on the room sensor pod.

Kevin

Tags (1)