Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84823members
354277posts

Liebert ICOM DDF has decimal point in wrong place for temps

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Liebert ICOM DDF has decimal point in wrong place for temps

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Conner on 2019-05-02

Hi, 

I'm trying to us the Liebert ICOM modbus DDF, and I've got it connected, but the several of the values seem to be off:

• The Condensor Outside Temp is showing 16.1 degrees F (it is 43 degrees out so I doubt this is correct)
  • The Condensor Refrig Temps show 0 Degrees and 0.2 Degrees.. not sure if this is correct or not
  • The Return Temp is off a decimal point (show 786.0 degrees and should be 78.6 degrees)
  • The Temp Setpoint is off a decimal point (show 730.0 degrees and should be 73.0 degrees)
  • Supply Temp sensor is missing
  • Remote Temperature sensors are missing

(CID:143264910)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Liebert ICOM DDF has decimal point in wrong place for temps

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jake Hiltz on 2019-05-03

Hi Greg,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I have created ticket 14259 so someone can take a look at this.  You will be hearing back via that system.

Jake

(CID:143755172)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.