Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84245members
353345posts

Is Insight in IT Advisor supported?

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
jesus_banegas_g
Ensign
Ensign

Is Insight in IT Advisor supported?

Hello,

I am traying to migrate DCO 8.3.2 to IT Advisor, however Insight license does not work in IT Advisor. Same thing for Energy Cost, IT Power control and as we can see in another post, energy efficiency too.

Is there any future support for this modules in IT Advisor?

I will apreciate your answer.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: Is Insight in IT Advisor supported?

Hi Jesus,

Insight reports created/included in your DCO, will continue to work in ITA.

Energy Cost: the base ITA license includes also the Energy Cost report (separate license in DCO), so after migrating to ITA you will see the Energy Cost report in the desktop client Reports view.

For more info, please see the following article:
https://helpcenter.ecostruxureit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006367378-Migrating-from-DCO-to-ITA

As far as I know Energy Efficiency is not included in near future plans yet, but there are some ongoing projects around the custom reports. 

Kind regards,

Jef

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
Valentin_Kozlov
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Hi!

Insight, Energy Efficiency and IT Power Control modules don't supports by IT Advisor anymore.

As I know there no plans to support it.

Tags (1)
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Hi Jesus,

Insight reports created/included in your DCO, will continue to work in ITA.

Energy Cost: the base ITA license includes also the Energy Cost report (separate license in DCO), so after migrating to ITA you will see the Energy Cost report in the desktop client Reports view.

For more info, please see the following article:
https://helpcenter.ecostruxureit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006367378-Migrating-from-DCO-to-ITA

As far as I know Energy Efficiency is not included in near future plans yet, but there are some ongoing projects around the custom reports. 

Kind regards,

Jef

Tags (1)