Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84689members
354048posts

ITO Server Power Data to the PUE Calculator

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

ITO Server Power Data to the PUE Calculator

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Mashwiz on 2019-09-09

Hi Team,

Kindly, one way of getting IT load if there are no intelligent pdu is to use the ITOptimize and get the server power consumption directly.

However how can I add this data to my PUE calculator on the IT load section.

Thanks.

(CID:148768449)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: ITO Server Power Data to the PUE Calculator

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Sterling on 2019-09-09

Based on some tests I ran this morning I would say its not possible to use ITO to feed power data from sensors to the PUE calculator. My ITO server does not appear as a source for sensor data for PUE.

I assume the power devices upstream from the racks are not monitored?

It is possible to use an ETL import database as the source for power data in addition to using a tool like data center expert. In this case though you'd need to come up with a mechanism to transfer power readings into the import database.

(CID:148770293)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.