Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84575members
353847posts

Data Center Operation Start-UP error.

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Data Center Operation Start-UP error.

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by ugur bocu on 2019-05-08

Hi,
My "StruxureWare Data Center Operation" Server in on 11.11.11.10 (Linux-based).
My PC is located on 11.12.12.10 in a diffrent branch office which has Firewall between branches (there is no blocked ports or drops I checked & double checked).

On my computer(Local FW is off+Windows10) I installed DataCenterOperation-7.4.5-XXX.windows.x86_64 and run it.
When the GUI shows up,  on the hostname part I input the 11.11.11.10 IP and for the authentication information my ID andd PW, then logged in.

An installation started which has the problem. On the "loading physical model" part there is a pop-up says,  " an exception occured - the application will be shutdown."  OK button right bottom side, and thats all. Can you help ?
Thank you already.

(CID:143756377)

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Data Center Operation Start-UP error.

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2019-05-20

Hi Ugur,

Before starting the client, verify if the server is running fine (it can be verified via server Status page in webmin interface). Assuming the server is running fine and there is no network related issues (between the server and client), you might want to re-install the client software and see if that helps.

DCO 7.4.5 is many versions behind, outdated and unsupported, so it is highly recommended to upgrade the product to latest release (currently DCO 8.3).  

(more info here: https://sxwhelpcenter.ecostruxureit.com/display/UADCO8x/Getting+from+previous+versions+to+DCO+8.x)

Kind regards

(CID:143759675)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.