Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84809members
354265posts

DCO Floor Equipment

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCO Floor Equipment

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by John Smith on 2017-10-27

I would like to request some Genomes for Floor Equipment or a way to build them?

Looking for desks, chairs, lab tables. Something generic where I can adjust the dimensions of length, width, height. This way I can show something in in place and not just empty space.

Would really like a way to create my own models!

(CID:126170236)

3 Replies 3
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO Floor Equipment

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jeff Shaw on 2017-10-27

I recommend using the existing genomes for "Block" or "Unpowered floor equipment". You can add this to your genome from the library, change the name, height, width, depth and weight to match the floor equipment you'd like to add. The physical representation in the 3D view won't be exact to the desks/chairs etc, but the physical space used will be represented on the floor layout.

I hope that helps! 

(CID:126170323)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO Floor Equipment

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Stanislav Kalianov on 2017-10-30

Hi John

Here is a video tutorial demonstrating how to create custom equipment from generic genomes. As mentioned above, it would not be exact 3D representation. Another thing to keep in mind, that generic block prevents airflow, while typical office desk does not affect airflow that much.

(CID:126170799)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.