Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84766members
354199posts

DCO 8.0 webmin interface access error

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCO 8.0 webmin interface access error

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Sameeh ahmad on 2016-10-06

Hi Fellows,

I've  installed DCO 8.0 on a virtual environment, and I can access the server now via the desktop client and via webpage but I can't access the webmin, and everytime I try to log into the webmin  I receive the attached error message, anyone can help regarding this issue ?

BR,

Sameeh

(CID:108827733)

6 Replies 6
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO 8.0 webmin interface access error

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2016-10-06

Hi Sameeh, Which browser (and version) are you using? It seems a browser related problem/prevention, try another browser such as Chrome. Kind regards

(CID:108828154)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Sameeh ahmad on 2016-10-06

I've used chrome ver. 45 and ie ver. 11 but i've the same, I should access webmin by user:root and the passowrd that I've created for root during starting is that right ?

(CID:108828160)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2016-10-06

Hi Sameeh, The "root" login is disabled (by design), you should use the login name that you have created during the initial install/setup (it should be something different than root). Kind regards

(CID:108828161)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Sameeh ahmad on 2016-10-06

Hi Jef, thanks for you response, acually I've used the account that I have created during setup and finally I tried to login by root account, actually the username that I created was apc but the password was differnet so what I am gonna do to reinstall the dco server again then create a username and password don't contain apc because it seems it is causes problems. Thanks again 🙂

(CID:108828162)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2016-10-07

Hi Sameeh, You are welcome - you might know it already, but just in case, please also notice that the web/desk top client login credentials can be different from webmin/ssh login credentials. By the way, I would suggest installing the latest release (currently 8.0.1). Kind regards

(CID:108828163)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.