Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82513members
350118posts

DCO 8.0.4 Analytics Button Greyed

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCO 8.0.4 Analytics Button Greyed

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by John J Corbin on 2017-05-18

Running v8.0.4 DCO client - the Analytics button on the toolbar is unavailable. What turns that dude on?  This is a fairly new install and I am not by any means an expert. I have fumbled my way through setting up based on a previous site install I observed.

Thanks in Advance

john 

(CID:118622826)

Accepted Solutions
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO 8.0.4 Analytics Button Greyed

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Sterling on 2017-05-18

Hello John.

The only time I have seen the analytics button grayed out when the user account which is logged into dco does not have the "reports" permission in the user security view and your DCO server does not have the Change license.

The reports permission activates the button. If you do not have the reports permission but the server has the change license this button is still active because there are builtin reports for work-orders.

Does your user account have the reports permission? if not does your server have the Change license?

Regards

Greg Sterling

(CID:118622941)

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Sterling on 2017-05-18

Hello John.

The only time I have seen the analytics button grayed out when the user account which is logged into dco does not have the "reports" permission in the user security view and your DCO server does not have the Change license.

The reports permission activates the button. If you do not have the reports permission but the server has the change license this button is still active because there are builtin reports for work-orders.

Does your user account have the reports permission? if not does your server have the Change license?

Regards

Greg Sterling

(CID:118622941)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by John J Corbin on 2017-05-19

Greg - Sure enough I missed that checkbox in the web UI.... thank you sir! All working now.

(CID:118623222)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.