Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84650members
353991posts

Using Embedded lists in templates

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Solved
krishnaprasad68
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Using Embedded lists in templates

I am trying to include Embedded lists in a SCADA template. When ever i try to include the SQL query as animation it is showing the following error...." The following tags are invalid: '%.Comms.Hreg.Input%' " .
The query iam trying to use is as folllows 'SELECT "FullName" AS "~FullName", "Id", "Foreground", "Blink", "Background", "TypeDesc", "MemoryUsage" FROM CDBPOINT WHERE "FullName" LIKE ''' + "%.Comms.Hreg.Input%" +''' '.
Can any one suggest where i am going wrong ?

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: Using Embedded lists in templates

Hi,

I think your % wildcards need to be in the string of the query:

'SELECT "FullName" AS "~FullName", "Id", "Foreground", "Blink", "Background", "TypeDesc", "MemoryUsage" FROM CDBPOINT WHERE "FullName" LIKE '%'' + ".Comms.Hreg.Input" +'%'' '

I can't tell if your animation property in the database ".Comms.Hreg.Input" is correct. 

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: Using Embedded lists in templates

Hi,

I think your % wildcards need to be in the string of the query:

'SELECT "FullName" AS "~FullName", "Id", "Foreground", "Blink", "Background", "TypeDesc", "MemoryUsage" FROM CDBPOINT WHERE "FullName" LIKE '%'' + ".Comms.Hreg.Input" +'%'' '

I can't tell if your animation property in the database ".Comms.Hreg.Input" is correct. 

Tags (1)