Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84613members
353911posts

TCP/IP ports that need to be open

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

KylePaynter1
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

TCP/IP ports that need to be open

Hi guys 

By chance does anyone know which tcp/ip ports must be open or allowed to pass for ClearSCADA to work ?

If documentation is available on this please feel free to point me to it 

Regards,

3 Replies 3
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock

Re: TCP/IP ports that need to be open

Here's a pretty good review of the defaults

https://tprojects.schneider-electric.com/telemetry/display/public/CS/Network+Ports+used+by+ClearSCAD...

Keep in mind that if you have customised any of them, i.e. the WebX ports, or the Client Advise Ports, or the Server Port then these will not be the defaults.

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..
AdamWoodland
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Also note the link at the top of that article Bevan posted to https://tprojects.schneider-electric.com/telemetry/display/public/CS/Firewall+Configuration+to+Allow...

That second page has the server-client ports

KylePaynter1
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thank you !