Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84545members
353800posts

[Imported] Display Historic Trend in Tab Rather than Pop-up

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Solved
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

[Imported] Display Historic Trend in Tab Rather than Pop-up

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:ClearSCADA Software<<
User: tcookson, originally posted: 2018-12-18 22:52:41 Id:339
I'm not sure if this is something I did or it's a change in ViewX, but when I display historic trend for a value from mimic the trend launches in a pop-up window rather than a new multi-document tab. It used to launch in a new tab (I think) from a mimic, and still does launch in a new tab if I choose to display the trend from the database tree. Is there a registry setting or preference somewhere that I'm missing to make it launch trends in a tab regardless of where I launch from? Did I somehow just undock the trend behavior (if so I don't see a way to re-dock it)?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: [Imported] Display Historic Trend in Tab Rather than Pop-up

>>Responses imported from previous forum

Reply From User: sbeadle, posted: 2018-12-20 14:52:57
Context menus in the database tree will open a tab. Context menus on mimics will open an inset (unless you created a custom pick action). This has not changed between releases.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: [Imported] Display Historic Trend in Tab Rather than Pop-up

>>Responses imported from previous forum

Reply From User: sbeadle, posted: 2018-12-20 14:52:57
Context menus in the database tree will open a tab. Context menus on mimics will open an inset (unless you created a custom pick action). This has not changed between releases.