Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84247members
353347posts

Customize Scroll Bar width

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Solved
JTemp
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Customize Scroll Bar width

Hello All, 

Is there a way we can customize the dimensions of the scroll bar that autogenerates with a list object? 

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Re: Customize Scroll Bar width

Hi @JTemp ,

Unfortunately not.  Within ViewX this is a generic Windows Control, and hence it has a fixed size.

You could raise a feature request for it on the Ideas portal (on this same Exchange Forum).

However I'm unsure how much traction it would get.  It would be quite a bit of work for Schneider/AVEVA to make this customisable within the animation / script environment, and I don't believe there would be many requests for this from the Geo SCADA Expert customer base... but of course if you don't raise it as a request, the chances of Schneider / AVEVA implementing it 'just because' are almost zero... so you should raise the request.

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
Omaelk
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Hello @JTemp , thanks for joining the community.

To be able to support you, which product are you referring to? 

Tags (1)
JTemp
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hi all,

EcoStruxture Geo SCADA Expert 2020 (Build 83.7551)

Sorry for not clearing that up to begin with

Tags (1)
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Hi @JTemp ,

Unfortunately not.  Within ViewX this is a generic Windows Control, and hence it has a fixed size.

You could raise a feature request for it on the Ideas portal (on this same Exchange Forum).

However I'm unsure how much traction it would get.  It would be quite a bit of work for Schneider/AVEVA to make this customisable within the animation / script environment, and I don't believe there would be many requests for this from the Geo SCADA Expert customer base... but of course if you don't raise it as a request, the chances of Schneider / AVEVA implementing it 'just because' are almost zero... so you should raise the request.

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..
yuvsaha123
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

@BevanWeiss wrote:

Hi @JTemp ,

thanks my issue has been fixed.