Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84604members
353879posts

Customize Alarm List time stamp

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

JTemp
Crewman
Crewman

Customize Alarm List time stamp

Hello All, 

Is there a way we can customize the Timestamp in the generated alarm list?  Eg. Time since alarm instead of timestamp?

I suppose the best way may be to create our own custom alarm list.

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Re: Customize Alarm List time stamp

I don't believe this is possible, and I haven't seen it on other SCADA systems either.

It seems like it would be quite a large performance impact for negligible operational improvement (if at all).

If you go the route of 'create out own custom alarm list' you should expect that you will lose functionality that the standard alarm list / alarm banner has by default (i.e. Alarm Banner scripting, standard context menu etc).

You can add them back in with a custom context menu (I would expect there may be a few that this can't be done with however), but it will be quite a bit of work to do.

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..