Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82523members
350129posts

ClearScada, additional field in “Display Events” window

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Solved
Mindaugas
Crewman
Crewman

ClearScada, additional field in “Display Events” window

Hello,

In ClearScada, via MetaData function, I have created an additional field “EDescription” in CDBPoint table. In “Display Alarms” window, I has add this column, and I can saw it.

How can I add “EDescription” column in “Display Events” window?

Accepted Solutions
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Re: ClearScada, additional field in “Display Events” window

'Display Events' is a ViewX internal shortcut which launches a new query window with a (Schneider development) preset query.

I'm not aware of any way to modify this with configuration.

What you can do is add your own custom context menu entry and query

2022-04-20 13_59_52-Server Configuration [Extra Table Queries on DB1_localhost].png

In the Server Configuration (for every server) you would add an Entry to Extra Table Queries, and put in your query here.

I don't believe you'd be able to 'hide' the existing entry, but you could try to use the identical naming in your new option, which might overwrite the existing (or it might just not work).

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..

See Answer In Context

BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

CDBPoint.FullName == CDBEventJournal.Source

All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

'Display Events' is a ViewX internal shortcut which launches a new query window with a (Schneider development) preset query.

I'm not aware of any way to modify this with configuration.

What you can do is add your own custom context menu entry and query

2022-04-20 13_59_52-Server Configuration [Extra Table Queries on DB1_localhost].png

In the Server Configuration (for every server) you would add an Entry to Extra Table Queries, and put in your query here.

I don't believe you'd be able to 'hide' the existing entry, but you could try to use the identical naming in your new option, which might overwrite the existing (or it might just not work).

Mindaugas
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

As I understand, the only way, is to create your own select function to collect information from two tables?
But when I look at both database tables, I don't find a related field in both database tables through which I can join the tables through select.

BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

CDBPoint.FullName == CDBEventJournal.Source

Mindaugas
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thank you, everything works.