In EBO 2022 or higher the "Semantic Engineering View" button is grayed-out in EBO WorkStation and "Semantic DB authentication failure" is shown in Alarm View.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
Building Operation Workstation
EBO user that connects to the Sparql database has the wrong username and/or password.
Make sure that the user configured in EBO semantic settings matches the user created in the GraphDB web interface.
- In WorkStation, in the System Tree pane, select the EBO server.
- Click the Control Panel tab.
- Click Navigate to Sparql database, this will open the GraphDB web interface.
- Login with the admin user account.
- In the top right corner, make sure that correct repository is selected, default name is "nsp".
- Go to Setup -> Users and Access.
- Edit user "nspService".
- Set a password for the "nspService" account and make sure it has access rights to the "nsp" repository then click save.
- In EBO WorkStation control Panel, open Semantic Settings.
- Set the password for username "nspService" to match the password set in the GraphDB interface.
For more information, please refer to the GraphDB help: Secure GraphDB — GraphDB SE 9.10.0 documentation (ontotext.com)