The Xenta Group Master is offline in Vista Workstation but the rest of that masters group is online.
- TAC Vista System Plug-In
The issue occurs most of the time when dealing with a system that is using a Loytec NIC 852 card. Somehow the address table entry for tag_0 can become corrupted, lost, or not updated.
- Open up the TAC Vista System Plug-In through LonMaker or NL220.
- Click on the LNS Network menu > Create Group Bindings.
- Now go to the TAC Network menu and click on Commence Communication.
- Once the Commence Communication operation is complete, click Close.
- Update Vista Database.
- Refresh the system tree in Vista Workstation.