Using a 4-20 mA sensor on a Xenta 451A or 452A
- Xenta 451A
- Xenta 452A
There is only enough power onboard a Xenta 451A or 452A for one 4-20mA.
- Wire each sensor, using an external power supply for cases where there is more than 1 4-20mA sensor.
- Create an AI in the Menta file
- Bind the object to the 451A
- Select the correct Terminal Ref
- Choose the 4..20mA sensor
- If using this device as a stand alone LON module chose the 4-20 mA option for the nci
NOTE: only Xenta devices ending in "A" have truly Universal Inputs. For complete details on input configuration, see Configuring inputs on Xenta 421A or Xenta 451A when using the controller as a stand alone Lonworks n....