During upgrade of an Enterprise Central or Enterprise Server the upgrade is halted with a message that the server is not stopped
"Error: server state 'ServerShuttin'"
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Enterprise Central
If the last shutdown of the ES/EC process was due to a crash or if it was stopped through the task manager, the current ES/EC server state is not updated. This causes the upgrade to fail.
1. Check that the server process is actually stopped: SE.SBO.EnterpriseServer.exe or SE.SBO.EnterpriseCentral.exe in the Task manager.
2. Open the database folder for the server in question, e.g.: %programdata%\Schneider Electric EcoStruxure\Building Operation 3.2\db
3. Edit the file: nsp_servers.serverstate
4. Change the text "ServerShuttin" or "ServerRunning" to "ServerStopped"
5. Save the file and try again (retry)