The MNB-70 firmware upgrade displays version v1.130 during the upgrade process when upgrading to v1.430
The firmware included with WorkPlace Tech 5.8.5 will display the correct filename (MNBU70-01430.bin) however the version will indicate v1.130 within the WorkPlace Tech Commissioning Tool.
The firmware included with the MNB Series v1.430 Firmware Pack extractor will display an incorrect filename (MNBU70-01130.bin) as well as indicate v1.130 within the WorkPlace Tech Commissioning Tool.
TAC IA Series
- I/A Series MNB 70
- I/A Series WorkPlace Tech 5.8.5
- I/A MNB Series v1.430 Firmware Pack extractor
An incorrect version of firmware for the I/A Series MNB-70 controller has been included with the WorkPlace Tech 5.8.5 distribution and the MNB Series v1.430 Firmware Pack extractor both released in mid-July 2013.
Replace the existing MNB-70 firmware file with an updated version:
- Locate and delete the existing MNB-70 firmware files (where applicable):
- The firmware files are typically located …
- Windows XP
\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WorkPlace Tech\Firmware
- Windows 7
\Program Data\WorkPlace Tech\Firmware
- Windows XP
- Download the updated MNB Series v1.430.A Firmware Pack extractor from The Exchange Download Center: MNB Series v1.430.A Firmware Pack - BTL Compliant.exe
- Execute the extractor and the files will be extracted to the firmware directory for use with the WorkPlace Tech Commissioning Tool.