Windows - Delayed Write Failed Windows was unable to save all the data for the file D:\VISTA DB _23032011\$queues\insertevents. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.
Windows - Corrupt File The file or directory \VISTA DB _23032011\$queues\insertevents is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk utility.
Problem with Operating System (or) Hard Disk Fault (or) Link between $queues with Vista Database.
As there may be several issues that are causing this, there are three options to look at:
- Restore the OLD TAC Vista Data Base Backup.
- Refer to TAC Vista Technical Manual chapter 26 for re-storing database procedure.
There might be a linking problem with this folder and Vista. Here are the steps to check if this is the problem: If the problem still exists, Check for hard disk errors.
- Find the $queues - folder in existing database folder ( \DB\$queues)
- Copy the files to an other location and delete current folder (Refer to An efficient method for deleting all queued files in the $queues folder)
- Recreate it with same folder names and copy back the files into $queues-folder.
- If the problem still exists, Check for hard disk errors.
Check for hard disk errors, follow the below procedure:
- Go to "My Computer", Right click on Hard Disk Drive – typically - C, and Click on Properties.
- Go to Option "Tools" and Click on "Check Now" under "Error-Checking"