Having a large room with multiple SmartX Sensors and for example the temperature setpoint is changed in on one them, we would like that the temperature setpoint is changed in all of them is that possible?
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation SmartX Living Space Sensor
- Building Operation Room Controller (RPC)
In EBO(EcoStruxure Building Operation) version 3.1 a functionality called HMI references are introduced which can be used in this case. This new functionality makes it possible to have bi-directional bindings for the following value types in the RP series controller
- Blind position: analog value
- Occupancy override: digital value
- Fan speed: multistate value
- HVAC mode: multistate value
- Light level: analog value
- Selected scene: analog value
- Blind slat angle: analog value
- Temperature setpoint: analog value
This is done by creating a value of the value types supporting the HMI reference functionality in the Application folder of the RP-C which the SmartX Sensors are connected to. Then bind that value to the Display properties of each SmartX Sensor
For example an Analog value is created in the Application folder of the RP-C and then bound to the Display Temperature Setpoint property of each connected SmartX sensor. If then changing the Temperature setpoint from the RP-C that will be distributed to all SmartX Sensors. But also if changing the Temperature setpoint in any of the SmartX Sensors that value will be distributed to the other SmartX Sensors and the RP-C.
To see an example on how this can be done please see video: