When a Sigma animation is created, the object assigned and the graphic is run, the animations do not move or rotate.
A Sigma animation has been used (for a BAS Legacy animation see BAS Legacy Animations are not moving in Sigma Graphics).
- Identify the animation file in c:\sigma\data\graphics\animations\ and open with Microsoft Paint and note the no. of frames across and no. of rows.
- Open the properties page of the animation.
- Change the Frames Across and Num Frames (rows x frames across) to that seen in MS Paint.
- Change the Width and Height by sizing the image in the preview window so that only 1 animation is visible e.g. 1 fan.
- Change the Horz Pitch and Vert Pitch so that the animation moves completely to the next animation in 1 step.
Example: fan animated 4.bmp will be
- Frames Across = 4 Num Frames = 8
- Start Col = 1 Start Row = 1
- Width = 267 Height = 267
- Horz Pitch = 267 Vert Pitch = 267