Can not save the Diagnostic Files from IP Controller using Building Commission Share button
EcoStruxure Building Operation
By default, the only apps you can share are Mail and OneNote for Windows. Neither allows you to save a file to the Windows File System.
- Install Clipboard by Justin Chase via MS Store or link.
- In Building Commission, navigate to the controller -> Device Settings -> Diagnostics Files
- Select either Device Report, Error Log, or Crash Report
- Click Share icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Clipboard icon.
- Click Copy button
- Right-click Paste on the desktop or in File Explorer folder.