The Output Summary Report shows the outputs configured for the instance. The report will show the output, the address of the output, the programmed activation time, and the downstream the output is attached to.
EcoStruxure Access Expert
Access Expert Hosted V3
Documentation does not detail the steps to run Output Summary Reports
To run an Output Summary Report
- 1. Select the 'Access Control' Tab.
2. Select the "Reports" Button.
3. Select "Add Report".
4. Double-Click "Output Summary Report"
5. (OPTIONAL) Enter a Display Name if you would like to save this report configuration for later.
6. (OPTIONAL) Enable "Include Child Folders" if you would like to include all people within an Enterprise
7. Click "Generate" to run the report, or "Save & Generate"