Require details on how to configure duress events from Doors and Keypads to be registered and displayed as alarms.
EcoStruxure Security Expert
Door and Keypad duress trouble inputs are not configured to trigger alarms when activated.
Use an Event Filter to filter for specific Trouble Input events and then setup an Alarm to use that Event Filter.
- Configure an Event Filter for duress events by creating an event filter with the Event Type:
- Trouble Input<TROUBLE_ZONE_NAME>Opened
- If you need an alarm for when the duress trouble input is closed then also add:
- Trouble Input<TROUBLE_ZONE_NAME>Closed
- Then on the Records Tab add the specific Trouble Input(s):
- User Duress Code
- Door Duress
- Create a new Alarm record under Events | Alarms.
- Add this Event Filter, created in step 1, to the Alarm.