External Log Storage PostgreSQL / TimescaleDB schema.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- EcoStruxure Building Operation 3.0 and above
- External Log Storage
Need to understand what is supported with regards to third-party queries to the PostgreSQL / TimeScaleDB
- The PostgreSQL database schema is not published by R&D (The Report Server schema can be generated via WebReports see Obtaining a Database Schema for EBO WebReports / Report Server - Communities, but should not be compared with External Log Storage)
- In order to get visual diagrams that show relations of the Extended Log Storage PostgreSQL TimescaleDB, you can download tools such as "SchemaSpy ", ERBuilder, or similar to generate it.
- The PostgreSQL database schema is likely to change with each EBO version and hence is not published
- External Log Storage is designed to operate with EBO, rather than provide data directly to a third party - no support is offered with the third-party connection and data transfer
- Only third-party read querying is allowed
Most tables are self-explanatory, the "trend_data" table, "Type" column is detailed below:
It's a number representing which record type
The record type that is most common is the TLogValueRecord, and it's 0 and so on
For reference, the only other documents available would be