After loading SigmaX on to a new laptop it does not run. An error appears "The file SigInterfaceMfc.dll is not found." If accepted then another error message occurs, "The file SigShell.dll is not found."
- Windows XP, 7, 10
The Windows Environment Path "C:\sigma\bin" is not set when SigmaX was installed.
Manually add the setting “c:\sigma\bin” to the Windows Environment Path.
- On Desk Top find the icon "My Computer".
- Using right hand mouse button select "Properties".
- Select the "Advanced" tab.
- Select the "Environment Variables" button.
- In the "System variables" window highlight the "Path" variable.
- Select the "Edit" button
- Scroll to the end of the "Variable value" text box and append the text string with “;C:\Sigma\bin\”
- Select "OK" buttons to close and save the changes (three times).
Also see similar KB article - SigmaX reports a missing DLL.