After installing SigmaX version 5.0 or later, when running the software an error message reports a missing DLL.
SigmaX version 5.0x, 6.0x and 7.0x
System Path variable is missing C:\Sigma\Bin in Environment Variables
Make the following modification to the PC's System Properties. Note: This addition is only required on machines running SigmaX.
For Windows XP and Windows 7
- Right click the My Computer icon on the desktop and select Properties
- Choose the Advanced tab and select the Environment Variables button
- From the System Variables section, highlight Path and select Edit
- The statement ‘;C:\Sigma\Bin’ must be added to the end of the Variable value line
For Windows 10
- In the search bar type and type 'environment' and go to 'edit the System Enviroment Variables'
- Bottom right go to Enviroment Variables
- In the bottom window 'System variables', find 'Path' and double click
- In the 'Edit environment variable pane - create a 'New' variable and add in c:\sigma\bin