What voltage do the following Drayton Theta YB Actuator variations work with and what features do they have?
What voltage do the following actuators work at?
What does each actuator have?
- YBL1 = 24vac + Potentiometer
- YBL1A = 24vac + 1 Auxiliary Switch + Potentiometer
- YBM2 = 230Vac
- YBM2A = 230Vac + 1 Auxiliary Switch
- YBL3 = 24vac + Changeover Limit Switches (Transfer Switch)
- YBM3 = 230vac + Changeover Limit Switches (Transfer Switch)
Note: see diagram for difference between Changeover Limit Switches and Auxiliary Switch.
For the Drayton Datasheet and YBM2 and YBM2A actuator, all valve replacements and valve to actuator linkage kit part numbers, see What is the replacement for a Drayton Theta YBM2A Valve Body / Actuator assembly?
For the other actuators ensure the correct voltage actuator is selected:
- YBL1 = MD10B-24 or MD20B-24
- YBL1A = MD10B-24 or MD20B-24
- YBL3 = MD10B-24 or MD20B-24
- YBM3 = MD10B-230 or MD20B-230
The switch and potentiometer combinations can be replaced by the following:
- Changeover Limit Switches - MD-S2
- Auxiliary Switch - MD-S1
- Potentiometer - Belimo P140A (not a Schneider Electric part number)