Is there a way to specify the priority that the system should use by default when writing to the value of BACnet objects in EcoStruxure Building Operation (EBO)?
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Automation Server
- Building Operation WorkStation
It may be necessary, especially in a legacy b3 environment, or third party BACnet network integration, to write by default to a priority other than 16 in the Command Priority stack.
The default Command Priorities within a system used when writing to BACnet objects are governed by the Interface Manager in the ES. These settings are then inherited to all AS.
Command Priority 16 is used by default writing to the Value Property of a BACnet Object
Command Priority 8 (Manual Operator) is used by default when Forcing the Value BACnet Object in EBO.
Both defaults can be changed but care should but be taken here as any changes will ripple through the entire system and may have unforeseen consequences.
- Script programs created in a b3 will still use Command Priority 10 by default.
- It is still possible to write at any other priority in EBO by Binding directly to the desired command priority.