When importing shortcuts the following warning/error occur
- WARNING: The property, Target, xxxxxxxx, which has been ignored.
- Binding Limitations across multi-server configurations
SmartStruxure 1.2 / 1.3
Building Operation does not import bindings in a multi-server scenario. If bindings are included in an exported solution, Building Operation displays a warning that the references were not created during an import. Therefore, you must manually recreate referenced bindings:
- From the Enterprise Server to a value on an Automation Server
- From an Automation Server to a value on the Enterprise Server
- From an Automation Server to a value on another Automation Server
As a shortcut is basically a binding between two objects, then this holds true in this instance.
Although bindings can be created (hence shortcuts created) across multi-server environments once you export these objects and then attempt to import these at later time or import across a different server, these bindings will be removed. The import process will provide a message "WARNING: The property, Target,
Refer to the following help topic (you will need to login to the Online help to view this information).