Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82545members
350153posts

ps3/mac

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
Flax_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

ps3/mac

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/6/2009

can't seem to get music / photos from my macbook to my ps3 hard drive. I know its something to do with FAT32 but thats all. If i copy files onto a memory stick or usb stick the ps3 won't see them but it will recognise pics that are still in the original "camera' format

Accepted Solutions
Erasmus_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

Re: ps3/mac

Sorry, but this is a little too "off-topic" for the APC forums, even though it's in general discussion. Please keep your questions related to IT / Power / Networking topics or APC equipment questions. I will need to lock this thread. Continued posts of this nature will result in user account deletion.

As a suggestion, the best place to look for a solution to this problem would be the official PS3 forums or documentation pages. Try googling "PS3 picture files" or "PS3 music files" for relevant information.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
Erasmus_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

Re: ps3/mac

Sorry, but this is a little too "off-topic" for the APC forums, even though it's in general discussion. Please keep your questions related to IT / Power / Networking topics or APC equipment questions. I will need to lock this thread. Continued posts of this nature will result in user account deletion.

As a suggestion, the best place to look for a solution to this problem would be the official PS3 forums or documentation pages. Try googling "PS3 picture files" or "PS3 music files" for relevant information.