Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82396members
349901posts

Smart-UPS 750XL with Windows XP Embedded Fanless Computer

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
gypsycloud_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Smart-UPS 750XL with Windows XP Embedded Fanless Computer

This was originally posted on APC forums on 9/20/2011

I am using Smart-UPS 750XL with Windows XP Embedded Fanless Computer. The PowerChute software come with UPS Software CD Rom cannot install on Windows XP Embedded version. Could you please let me know is there any APC UPS software which can work with Windows XP Embedded Version? I want to get alarm message not only utility power failure but also battery failure (Battery Needs Replacing).

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Smart-UPS 750XL with Windows XP Embedded Fanless Computer

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 9/21/2011

oh, sorry. my mistake. for some reason i thought you said powerchute personal edition when clearly it is a smart ups. i apologize.

but yes, we have never tested that and personally i did not even know it existed. i think 7.0.4 is the earliest i have even worked with myself.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 9/20/2011

unfortunately, i don't think this is an OS we have ever tested on.

http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/JNOE-7GSAQJ_R9_EN.pdf

the latest is 3.0.0.1 - what version was on your CD? we could maybe try a few of the older versions.

gypsycloud_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 9/21/2011

Thanks for your reply.

The software CD come with PowerChute Business Edition Version 8.0.1.
I have installed Version 7.0.4. It can shutdown properly but cannot use other functions.

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 9/21/2011

oh, sorry. my mistake. for some reason i thought you said powerchute personal edition when clearly it is a smart ups. i apologize.

but yes, we have never tested that and personally i did not even know it existed. i think 7.0.4 is the earliest i have even worked with myself.