Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82403members
349909posts

RMA courier tracking number.

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This question was originally posted by Davide on APC forums on 12/23/2010

Hi,
I have an RMA number, 5 working days are passed and I haven't received a courier tracking number yet,
is it possible to get it?

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Davide on APC forums on 12/23/2010

Hi,
I have an RMA number, 5 working days are passed and I haven't received a courier tracking number yet,

See Answer In Context

8 Replies 8
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: RMA courier tracking number.

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 12/23/2010

yes, have you contacted the tech support person who issued the RMA. they can check on that for you. you can also PM me the RMA number and I will look for you.

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 12/27/2010

replied to your PM 🙂

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Davide on APC forums on 12/27/2010

thanks to I Picked a Winna I have the UPS in the office now.
Great service, great service.

Thanks a milion. 😉

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Davide on APC forums on 12/23/2010

Hi,

pinkunicorn
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Theoretically, you will receive your tracking number after one or two days after purchasing the order. If it takes longer than that, then I suggest you get in touch with one of the administrators. They should be able to help you figure it out. It's just that I had the same problem with China post ems tracking. I panicked a little bit, since I thought that my package was lost (in my defense, it was the first time I ever ordered anything online, lol). Anyways, I wrote a complaint letter, and a very nice admin answered me immediately and sent me the tracking number.

pinkunicorn
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

I see you`ve already been helped in your question.

Tags (1)
pinkunicorn
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

I see you`ve already been helped in your question. Someti...

I see you`ve already been helped in your question. Sometimes the track number isn`t assigned if you came across dishonest seller, but often it's just a mistake on the part of the company. Use alternative trackers I can suggest an additional service for tracking packages, which I use https://www.postsendungsverfolgung.com/de/. I`m constantly monitoring all parcels here for more than one year. This`s an unusual situation for me:) I haven`t so many resources that I`d actively use for several years! I also really like that this site is easy to use, that's important to me.

Tags (1)
ruksin2872
Cadet
0 Likes

Hey mate this happends most of the time also with me then i visited pitt ohio center valley pa and after some paper work then i got my tracking number issued

Tags (1)