Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84511members
353733posts

Problem with battery backup of APC UPS

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
karunkumar_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Problem with battery backup of APC UPS

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/10/2012

Sir, I had purchased an APC Back-UPS (BR1100CI-IN) on 4th March, 2011 but have been experiencing problems with its battery backup since the date of purchase. Since then, I have received 3 replacements but am sorry to inform you that the problem has yet not been rectified. My case reference no. is 121010-000185. I received a response from Mr. Praveen but my problem has not been resolved. Kindly help. The Serial no. of the new replaced UPS is EQ1015001053.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Problem with battery backup of APC UPS

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 10/10/2012

can you help describe the issue to us please? i read your incident and basically it seems as though you are not getting the advertised runtime?

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Problem with battery backup of APC UPS

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 10/10/2012

can you help describe the issue to us please? i read your incident and basically it seems as though you are not getting the advertised runtime?