Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82695members
350419posts

I just purchased a BE 550G Back-UPS. The LED stays solid yellow and never turns green. What does the yellow LED mean?

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
czars_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

I just purchased a BE 550G Back-UPS. The LED stays solid yellow and never turns green. What does the yellow LED mean?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 11/16/2013

I just purchased a BE 550G Back-UPS.  The LED stays solid yellow and never turns green.  What does the yellow LED mean?

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: I just purchased a BE 550G Back-UPS. The LED stays solid yellow and never turns green. What does the yellow LED mean?

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 11/18/2013

Here is the user guide information on this UPS, assuming the model is BE550G (and not an international model). Can you match it up with indicator listed here? http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/SCON-89HM7B/SCON-89HM7B_R4_EN.pdf

I don't see a yellow LED but the only other one is green. I have to assume maybe it is the replace battery LED? Can you try turning it off and back on it again and see if it does it's UPS self test and clears?

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
czars_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 11/16/2013

I just purchased a BE 550G Back-UPS.  The LED stays solid yellow and never turns green.  What does the yellow LED mean?

BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: I just purchased a BE 550G Back-UPS. The LED stays solid yellow and never turns green. What does the yellow LED mean?

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 11/18/2013

Here is the user guide information on this UPS, assuming the model is BE550G (and not an international model). Can you match it up with indicator listed here? http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/SCON-89HM7B/SCON-89HM7B_R4_EN.pdf

I don't see a yellow LED but the only other one is green. I have to assume maybe it is the replace battery LED? Can you try turning it off and back on it again and see if it does it's UPS self test and clears?