Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82506members
350104posts

How long is APC product warranty process?

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
zuka_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

How long is APC product warranty process?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/3/2013

Greetings,

On April 10th, I submitted a APC BR500CI-AS to the distributor because it was faulty. The product is still in warranty because I bought it in late 2012. Today the APC distributor told me that APC warranty process usually takes at least 2 months because they need approval from APC's regional head office in Australia to replace faulty products.

Is it true that APC warranty process in Indonesia needs at least 2 months? Meanwhile my office's computer is left unprotected, and my boss is bugging me everyday about the UPS. I chose APC UPS for my office because I considered it to be high quality with reasonable price, but now I start to regret my decision...

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: How long is APC product warranty process?

This reply was originally posted by Secret on APC forums on 5/3/2013

Hi zuka,

I'm not 100% certain of the RMA policies in your region, however I would have recommended you contact the nearest APC Call Center instead of returning to the unit to the distributor. Two months seems a bit extreme. Do you still have the serial number for your unit? If so, I would recommend contacting the local call center anyway, even though you don't have the unit in hand. They will be able to provide you with a recommendation.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: How long is APC product warranty process?

This reply was originally posted by Secret on APC forums on 5/3/2013

Hi zuka,

I'm not 100% certain of the RMA policies in your region, however I would have recommended you contact the nearest APC Call Center instead of returning to the unit to the distributor. Two months seems a bit extreme. Do you still have the serial number for your unit? If so, I would recommend contacting the local call center anyway, even though you don't have the unit in hand. They will be able to provide you with a recommendation.