Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82543members
350152posts

How Do I Buy From APC directly?

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
tadisa_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

How Do I Buy From APC directly?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/25/2013

Hello,

Please can anyone tell me how I can buy direct from APC and ship into Nigeria by myself.

I have a client RFQ for APC Smart-UPS RT 15kVA RM 230V + (8)SURT192RMXLBP2 Battery Unit.

I would not want to buy via a local distributor because of very costly past experience which caused me the loss of a multinational client and a lot of money.

This particular order was suppose to take 4 weeks but took the supplier 10 weeks to deliver. The client backed out leaving me with specialty items i don't need.

The distributor faulted a local port delay but I later discovered that they delayed my order with a month to meet with the purchase of their stock order.

Now I have another request from another multinational client and I don't want to go through such experience again. Never again!!!

Any helpful contribution will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
tadisa_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: How Do I Buy From APC directly?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/3/2013

Yes , that is true. I spoke with a sales team member who promised to assist. He was already aware I was seeking out assistance from the forum. Thanks for your support. I believe I will have faster, more reliable shipment and reduced cost if I can buy directly from APC.

See Answer In Context

6 Replies 6
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 6/25/2013

How are you looking to purchase (credit card or PO)? Via our website (in North America anyway), we accept credit card and you can just buy everything that way. In other regions, I am not quite sure off the top of my head.

tadisa_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thanks for your response Angela. I could not other on US site or UK site from outside those countries. I am still looking for a way to buy direct and any help will still be appreciated.

Thank you.

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 7/3/2013

Can you clarify what country you're located in (is it Nigeria) and what country you intended to buy from?

tadisa_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

I am located in Nigeria. I would like to buy from the nearest country to Nigeria to cut down on shipping and handling cost.

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 7/3/2013

From what I understand, you may have already contacted someone in the EMEA region for help with this..? Is that true? If so, they will be able to point you in the right direction.

tadisa_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Yes , that is true. I spoke with a sales team member who promised to assist. He was already aware I was seeking out assistance from the forum. Thanks for your support. I believe I will have faster, more reliable shipment and reduced cost if I can buy directly from APC.